Telaire T8000-R Series
Wall Mount CO2 and Temperature Transmitter with Relay.
The new Telaire T8000-R series is a new low cost, high performing CO2 transmitter for the building controls and indoor growers markets. It works seamlessly with building automation systems, and allows you to simply and effectively control fresh air into a ventilated space to meet regulated standards, providing immediate energy savings. Relay control can be used to control fresh air when no building automation system is available. The Telaire 8000-R series can also be used with its built-in relay to control CO2 producing equipment to assist with plant growth.
- Patented, Absorption Infrared Gas sensing engine provides high accuracy in a compact low cost package.
- Patented ABC Logic™ self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications.
- Lifetime CO2 calibration guarantee when using ABC Logic™.
- Mounting plate with two-piece terminal blocks provide quick, easy wiring.
- Gas permeable, water resistant CO2 diffusion filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor.
- Locking screw secures cover and sensor to the mounting bracket for tamper resistance.
- Sensors are shipped factory calibrated.
- Modern enclosure
- Conformal coating on 0-5000 ppm models
- Reliable (20 years of low-cost infrared sensor manufacturing)
- Available CO2 and Temperature output options: Voltage 0-10V or 0-5V (switch selectable) Or current 4-20 mA, Relay
- UIP software compatible for customizations
- CE, RoHS, REACH and WEEE compliant
- Lifetime calibration warranty
Ventilation is an important part of maintaining a comfortable, healthy, productive environment for people. Improper ventilation can have a negative impact on occupant health and performance, increase the risk from litigation, and/or waste energy. Demand-controlled ventilation using CO2 sensors prevents energy losses from over-ventilation while maintaining indoor air quality. The most energy savings potential is in buildings where occupancy fluctuates during a 24-hour period. Numerous organizations now require and/or recommend CO2- based ventilation control in different commercial HVAC applications. Some utility companies also offer rebates to building owners for installing CO2 sensors. Wall mount sensors are used to control a specific area such as a conference room, classroom, meeting hall, etc. The Telaire 8000-R Ventostat series are easy to install and have a clean, modern look that suits most indoor environments.
|CO2 Measurement Range||8100-R 0 to 2000 ppm
8200-R 0 to 5000 ppm
(0 ppm = 0 V, 4 mA)
|CO2 Accuracy||±30 ppm or 3% of the reading shown, whichever is higher *
*C02 accuracy statement excludes standard gas used for calibration that has an accuracy of 2%. In addition, there is a potential digital to analog error of up to 2%.
|Active Temperature Accuracy /Range||0-50°C (32-122°F)
±1°C from 15-30°C (±1.8°F from 59 to 86°F)
|Power Supply Requirements||18-30 VAC RMS, 50/60 Hz, or 18 to 42 VDC, polarity protected
*AHRAE — regulation 62 states maximum indoor CO2 level of 1000 ppm
|Power Consumption||Typical 0.7 W at nominal voltage of 24V AC RMS|
|Temperature Dependence||0.2% FS per °C (±0.11% per °F)|
|Stability||<2% of FS over life of sensor (15 years)|
|Pressure Dependence||0.135% of reading per mm Hg|
|Warranty||24 months on mechanical defects
Calibration - lifetime warranty (ABC Logic on.)
|Certifications||CE EMC, RoHS, REACH and WEEE compliant|
|Signal Update||Every 5 seconds|
|CO2 Warm-up Time||
|Storage Conditions||-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)|
|Flammability Classification||UL94 5VA|
|Relay||Normally open and normally close contacts|
|Rated Load||0.50 A at 125 VAC, 1A 24 VDC|
|Contact Material||Ag + Au-Alloy
Carry current 2 A
|Max. Operating Voltage||125 VAC, 60 VDC|
|Max. Operating Current||1 A|
|Max. Switching Capacity||62.50 VA|
|Output||Analog (Temperature and CO2)