Ventostat 8000 Series | Monitor Temperature CO2 & Humidity
The Ventostat 8000 Series represents a full range of wall mount CO2 and temperature transmitters with display options plus active humidity and temperature outputs.
- Patented, Absorption Infrared Gas sensing engine provides high accuracy in a compact low cost package.
- Patented ABC Logic™ self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications.
- Lifetime CO2 calibration guarantee when using ABC Logic™.
- Mounting plate with two-piece terminal blocks provide quick, easy wiring.
- Gas permeable, water resistant CO2 diffusion filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor.
- Locking screw secures cover and sensor to the mounting bracket for tamper resistance.
- Dual simultaneous analog outputs (V & mA) available for CO2.
- Sensors are shipped factory calibrated.
- Temperature sensor on all models.
- Modern enclosure with customized branding available.
- CO2, humidity and temperature models.
- Two-piece design allows unit to be replaced without the need for rewiring.
- Accessory UIP software for making custom setting changes
- Analog, BACnet versions available
Ventilation is an important part of maintaining a comfortable, healthy, productive environment for people. Improper ventilation can have a negative impact on occupant health and performance, increase the risk from litigation, and/or waste energy. Demand-controlled ventilation using CO2 sensors prevents energy losses from over-ventilation while maintaining indoor air quality. The most energy savings potential is in buildings where occupancy fluctuates during a 24-hour period. Numerous organizations now require and/or recommend CO2- based ventilation control in different commercial HVAC applications. Some utility companies also offer rebates to building owners for installing CO2 sensors.
Wall mount sensors are used to control a specific area such as a conference room, classroom, meeting hall, etc. The Telaire 8000 Ventostat series are easy to install and have a clean, modern look that suits most indoor environments.
Ventostat UIP Software T2090
The Ventostat UIP software allows you modify the standard settings on the T8100, T8200 and T8300 series products.
The T2090 UIP software kit is supplied with a USB to Ventostat cable and software CD. The USB cable supplies power to the Ventostat negating the need for a separate power supply.
The software features:
- Altitude adjustment for maximum accuracy performance
- Analog output adjustment
- Single point and span gas calibration
- Turn on and off ABC logic
- Change temperature display units
- Graphing and logging of Co2, temp and %RH (H Versions only)
|Sensing Method||Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption|
|Patented ABC Logic self calibration algorithm|
|CO2 Measurement Range||T8100/T8300 - Single Channel||0 to 2000 ppm|
|0 ppm = 0 V, 4 mA|
|T8200 - Dual Channel||0 to 2000 ppm|
|0 ppm = 0 V, 4 mA|
T8100/T8300 - Single Channel
|Power Supply Requirements||18-30 VAC RMS 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Typical 0.7 W at nominal voltage of 24V AC RMS|
0.2% FS per °C
|Stability||T8100/T8300 - Single Channel||<2% of FS over life of sensor (15 years)|
|T8200 - Dual Channel||<5% of FS or <10% reading annual over life of sensor (10 years)|
|Pressure Dependence||0.135% of reading per mm Hg|
|Warranty||One year on mechanical defects|
|Certifications||CE and RoHS compliant|
|Signal Update||Every 5 seconds|
|CO2 Warm-up Time||
|Storage Conditions||-40°C to 70°C|
|Flammability Classification||UL94 5VA|
|Thermistor Type||NTC 10 K W thermistor|
|Thermistor Accuracy||±1°C (15° to 35°C)|
|RH Sensing Element||Capacitive polymer sensor|
|RH Range||0% to 99% RH (non-condensing)|
|RH Accuracy (25°C)||±2.5% RH (20 to 80% RH)
±3.5% RH (80% RH)
|Active Temperature Accuracy||±0.8°C @ 22°C|
|Active Temperature Range||0 to 50°C|