NTC Type CR-1 Harsh Environment Chip Thermistor
NTC Type CR-1 harsh environment chip thermistors from Thermometrics® are Sn-coated Alloy 52 leads with high performance acid and moisture resistant coating.
Our NTC chip thermistors are ideal for harsh environment applications and high volume assembly.
- AEC Q200 Rev D Qualified
- Suitable for automotive, EGR, SCR, TMAP, OAT, HVAC & white goods applications
- Operation up to 190°C with excellent stability
- Small body diameter
- Fast response
- High thermal shock resistance
- Automotive/Aerospace fluids resistance
- Water immersion
- Flexible – coated leads can be formed
- Insulation resistance to 1kV d.c.
- Designed for accurate temperature measurement, control & compensation
- Tight tolerances on resistance and B value
- Available on bandolier to IEC 286-2RoHS 2011/65/EC / REACH compliant