Advanced Sensors HQ
St Marys, PA
Friday, 01 February 2019
Friday, 07 December 2018
Amphenol Advanced Sensors – St. Mary’s PA
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a successful, growing FORTUNE 500 COMPANY!
Amphenol Advanced Sensors, headquartered in St. Mary’s, Pennsylvania, is a new business unit within Amphenol that produces innovative sensing solutions for temperature, pressure, gas and moisture measurement applications.
An exciting new opportunity in Amphenol! As Business Analyst, you will analyze requirements, document, design systems, test, deploy systems and processes, support systems and processes, train users, improve processes and systems. The Business Analyst is a vital link between our information technology capacity and business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks.
- Analyze and document requirements in details and design and document the best fit system or modify an existing system.
- Develop detailed functional specification documents and standard operating procedures.
- Assist in the development of setups, EDI maps, interface when applicable, document.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to implement and commission solutions
- Assist project manager with project administration tasks such as issue list management, task management, documentation, training
- Document all processes and create workflows, SIPOCs, swim lanes and graphs to represent business processes
- Self-training on information technology systems such as ERP, MES and other using documentation and testing
- Support helpdesk processes
- Other support, project, development and documentation tasks as assigned
- Travel as necessary in support of the global business
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Systems or Engineering
- Minimum 1-year related experience
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain, financial processes
- Database experience with SQL server, MySQL, PostGreSQL or equivalent
- ERP implementation experience is a plus
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Proficient in the use of financial systems/analysis tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Analyze complex issues and develop a plan to deliver timely results
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary along with a benefit package of health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, life and 401k w/match.
DON’T LET THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY PASS BY! - Amphenol Advanced Sensors is a leading innovator in advanced sensing technologies and innovative embedded measurement solutions customized for regulatory and industry driven applications, creating value by providing critical information for real time data decisions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity