Field Application Engineer
Advanced Sensors HQ
East Coast, USA
Tuesday, 01 January 2019
Friday, 21 December 2018
Field Applications Engineer
Amphenol Advanced Sensors – St. Mary’s PA
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a successful, growing FORTUNE 500 COMPANY!
When you join our team as a Field Applications Engineer you will combine your technical expertise and knowledge of sales techniques to develop new products with customers and grow sales in the Medical Device market throughout the central East Coast area.
- Hunter function responsible to work with customers to develop new products and grow sales for assigned products
- Work directly with Sales Account Managers and Product Managers
- Develop/build new customer pipeline to secure long term growth and meet business objectives
- Drive profitable sales growth and build deep/sustaining relationships with key customers’ thought leaders and technical decision makers
- Assist product managers in defining technical and business strategy based on industry needs
- Identify market technology trends and define future/current customers’ needs as they relate to sensor business
- Maintain technical depth necessary for understanding customers’ needs and articulating them into engineering specifications/performance requirements
- Coordinate with regional teams to best serve global key accounts
- Review/evaluate market conditions and customer demands
- Stay abreast of competitive situations and potential threats
- Attain pipeline convertibility to identify new prospects and close accounts in the pipeline
- Provide technical expertise to support the Sales Account Managers
- 75% travel; must have access to major airport
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or technical discipline
- 7 years proven technical experience within a sales arena
- Demonstrated strong oral/written communication skills
- Analytical Aptitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary along with a benefit package of health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, life and 401k w/match.
Don’t let this great opportunity pass by - come join our team and apply today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity