Telaire T7000 Series of Handheld Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Monitors feature our patented absorption infrared technology to accurately measure CO2 and temperature while calculating real-time ventilation rates. The Telaire 7000 Series also offers data logging and RH data gathering capabilities when purchased with available accessories.
- Identify areas with low or substandard ventilation
- Identify hidden energy savings in overventilated spaces.
- Determine if ventilation is a factor in air quality complaints.
- Locate the presence of combustion fumes
- Use as a reference to calibrate wall mounted CO2 sensors
- Patented dual beam, Absorption Infrared™ gas sensor ensures long term stability and durability.
- Large, easy to read display. Temperature displayed in °F or °C. CO2 displayed in ppm. Easily adjusted for altitude changes.
- Fast, simple calibration using external port and display. Calibrate with ambient air or bottled gas.
- Calibrate, set elevation, change °F or °C using on-board controls or optional computer interface (UIP Kit model 2072)
- Flip out stand for desktop monitoring. Voltage output via RJ45 connector provides easy interface to most dataloggers.
- Plug in AC power adaptor.
- Operates for up to 80 hours on 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Displays cfm-per-person ventilation rate based on CO2 inside outside differential reading.
|Method||Dual Beam Absorption Infrared™|
|Sample Method||Diffusion or flow through (50 to 100 ml/min)|
|Display LCD||Independent CO2 and temperature readings. Calculates and displays ventilation rates.|
|Operating Conditions||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
|Storage Temperatures||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C tp 60°C)|
|Certification||FCC Class 15 Part B|
|Warranty||18 months parts and labor|
|Measurement Range||0 to 10,000 ppm display
0 to 4000 ppm voltage output
|Display Resolution||±1 ppm|
|Accuracy||±50 ppm or 5% of reading, whichever is greater|
|Temperature Dependence||±0.1% of reading per °C or ±2 ppm per °C, whichever is greater, referenced at 25°C.|
|Pressure Dependence||0.13% of reading per mmHg (corrected via user input for elevation)|
|Response Time||<60 seconds for 90% of step change|
|Warm-Up Time||<60 seconds at 72°F (22°C)|
|Calibration Interval||12 months, offset adjustment using single gas at 0 to 1000 ppm CO2. Full factory calibration available.|
|Temperature Range||Voltage output: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
Display: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
|Display Resolution||0.1°F (0.1°C)|
|Display Options||°F, °C, of off. Set with panel button.|
|Response Time||20 to 30 minutes (case must equilibrate with environment)|
|Calibration Interval||12 months, offset adjustment using temperature standard at 50°F to 86°F (10°C to 30°C). Full factory calibration available.|