The Telaire T6613 is a compact CO2 sensor module for use in HVAC applications, offering patented ABC logic technology and a lifetime calibration guarantee. It is designed to meet the volume, cost and delivery expectations of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
- Small, compact CO2 Module designed to integrate into existing controls and equipment
- Ideal for customers who are familiar with the design, integration and handling of electronic components
- All units are factory-calibrated to measure CO2 concentration levels up to 2000 ppm. Telaire dual channel sensors are available for higher concentrations.
- An affordable gas sensing solution for OEMs.
- A reliable sensor design based on 15 years of engineering and manufacturing expertise.
- Flexible CO2 sensor platform designed to interact with other microprocessor devices.
- Eliminates the need for calibration in most applications with patented ABC Logic software.
- Lifetime calibration warranty
|Method||Non Dispersive Infrared (NDIR), gold-plated optics, diffusion or flow through sampling (with Telaire’s patented ABC Logic Self Calibrated Algorithm)|
|Measurement Range||0 to 2000 ppm**|
|Temperature Dependence||0.2% FS per °C|
|Stability||< 2% of FS over life of sensor (15 years typical)|
|Pressure Dependence||0.13% of reading per mm Hg|
|Calibration Interval||Not required|
|Response Time||< 2 minutes for 90% step change typical|
|Signal Update||Every 4 seconds|
|Warm Up Time||
|Storage Conditions||-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)|
|Digital||UART @ 19200 Baud (Please call for detailed product specifications.)|
|Analog||0 to 4 VDC|
|Power Supply Requirements||5 VDC regulated (±5%)|
|Interface Connections||Designed for 12 pin male header with 0.1 in (2.54 mm) spacing. Header not included.|
|Flow Rates (Via Flow Ports)||Flow through version 40 to 50 cc/min|
|Warranty Terms||12 months|
|* Tolerance based on span gas of ±2%.
** Subjecting sensors to environments less than 400 ppm for more than 15 minutes may affect accuracy due to ABC Logic algorithm.