Kaye LabWatch™ LT
A Complete Centralized Environmental Monitoring System
No matter how complex or simple your monitoring needs may be, we understand these unique requirements and offer with the Kaye LabWatch™ LT, a cost effective self-configure solution to automate the monitoring, alarming and data collection of critical assets.
The system provides continuous real-time monitoring of your critical environment conditions wirelessly and reliably. Core measurements of temperature, humidity, pressure, CO2, and auxiliary allows additional analog sensing source to be added to the system infrastructure wirelessly.
A Complete Software and Sensor Solution
The Kaye LabWatchTM LT offers a user friendly intuitive software platform integrated with high quality Wireless sensing technologies for a complete real-time environmental monitoring system with alarm notification functionality, informative reporting, and secure data archiving. Based on user defined parameters, it will monitor and detect system excursions and can alert user selected personnel wherever they are located.
Reliable Real Time Monitoring
The system provides built in redundancies at multiple levels within the system. At the primary input of the system lie the extremely accurate calibrated wireless RF Valprobe data loggers. The battery operated RF Loggers store and forward the real-time data from the sensor at user defined programmed intervals to the RF Base Stations.
The extensive reporting capabilities of the system allow you to generate reports in compliance with FDA, GMP/GLP, AABB, JCAHO, AAALAC and other regulatory bodies.
By maintaining a secure archive of monitored values from your sensors, the system can readily provide the information you need for internal analysis and regulatory required documentation.
Scalability and Ease Ability
The Kaye LabWatchTM LT is a self-contained scalable system that includes up to 100 sensor inputs with remote access via VPN. Kaye LabWatchTM LT provides the ability to customize based on your specific monitoring needs today and in the future.
Key Features & Benefits
Operates in compliance with the FDA regulation 21 and CFR Part 11 Electronic Signatures and Records:
- Provides audit trail history of alarms and actions taken by the system and the people who log onto the system in one central location automatically
- Protects your time by avoiding nuisance alarms and guards your product investment by providing reliable alarm detection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people to handle specific alarm conditions with a variety of notification methods via phone and e-mail
- Lets you retrieve data easily for viewing, reporting, analysis, and regulatory Inspection; provides tools to review historical data and create reports based on your requirements
- Provides secure data storage via encryption of files to prevent tampering
- Runs on reliable, up-to-date Windows platform software
- Easy user configurable setup
- Full suite of sensing technology of temperature, humidity, pressure, CO2 and expandable to accept any additional analog output sensor
- Reliable mesh network technology
- Redundant data storage – loggers and base stations
- Remote access via VPN
- Alarm notification – phone and e-mail
- Complete reporting function
- Services – Start-up installation support, training, calibration services, and continuous technical support
Where LabWatch LT Monitors
- Clean Rooms
- Blood Banks
- Tissue Banks
- Cold Storage
- Animal Rooms
What LabWatch LT Monitors
- Stability Chambers
- Cryogenic Freezers
- LN2 Tanks
- Temperature – RTDs, thermocouples
- Pressure – Absolute and Differential
- Contacts – Door Switch, Relays
- Voltage/Current inputs
- Light – Visible, Ultraviolet
- Air Flows
- External sensor range: -196 to +200°C (accuracy of 0.1°C from -80 to 130°C)
- Maximum cable length of external sensor is 30 feet/9 meters
- -40 to 60°C, 0% to 95% RH non-condensing.
- Logger Dimensions: 2.5 in x 5 in x 1.25 in (64 mm x 127 mm x 32 mm)
- Base Station Dimensions: 7.5 in x 5 in x 1.75 in (190 mm x 127 mm x 45 mm)
- Internal sensor range: 0 to 100% RH (accuracy of 2% from 10 to 90% at 25°C)
- Contact Dry (50 V maximum)
- Voltage 0-10 VDC (accuracy of 0.5% full scale)
- Current 4-20 mA (accuracy of 0.5% full scale)
- 1 x Temperature + 1 x RH
- 1 x Temperature + 1 x RH + 0-10 VDC/4-20 mA + Contact
- 5 x Temperature
- Standard AA Battery: Energizer Ultimate Lithium with optimum long lasting performance
RF Base Station:
- Max number of loggers: 100
- Connection: Ethernet or USB2.0