Part numbers and variations are given in the datasheet.
Thermometrics NTC Thermistors
Radial Lead Type RL35/40/45
Thermometrics Type RL35/40/45 of Radial Lead NTC Thermistors consist of point-matched disc thermistors with bare lead wires. They are suitable for PCB and probe mountings with high sensitivity to changes in temperature and a wide operating range of -58°F to 302°F (-50°C to 150°C). Available in a wide range of material systems and with an epoxy coating.
- PCB and probe mountings
- Suitable for temperature measurement, control and compensation
- Low cost solid state sensor
- Resistance tolerances down to ±2%
- High sensitivity to changes in temperature
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Wide operating temperature range: -58°F to 302°F (-50°C to 150°C)
- Available in a wide range of material systems
- Also available with epoxy coating
- Available on tape and reel EIA RS-468A for automatic insertion
|Type Number||Ro@25°C||Material Systems||Beta 25/85||A (in)||A (mm)||B (in)||B (mm)||mW/K||Seconds|