Integrated Busbar Temperature Sensor
The integrated busbar temperature sensor is used in Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV), Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV), and Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV) power battery packs to monitor the temperature of the battery cell. The EV Battery Management System (BMS) uses the sensor’s output to monitor and control the battery’s State of Function (SOF), which is critical to the EV battery’s thermal management and State of Health (SOH).
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C ~ 125°C
- Resistance (R) @ 25°C: 10KΩ±1.46% of R
- Beta (25/85): 3977K±1.0%
- Field-proven bus-bar integrated design - No welding process, more reliable connection to the busbar
- Designed for compact space applications
- Designed for press-fit and laser welding electrical connection to BMS, for the voltage sensor
- Fast Response Time: T63 < 5.5 seconds (25°C~85°C in water)
- Compliance with RoHS, VW91101, GB/T30512
- Alternate RvT curves available upon request
- BEV/PHEV/HEV – Power battery packs of passenger and commercial vehicles
- Energy storage battery packs
Amphenol electric vehicle sensors can be custom designed to meet the exact specifications and demands of application.
Speak with one of our engineers today about your sensor technology needs.
Take This Page With You
Download a PDF of this product’s information. Fill out the form below: