EMI-Protected NTC Thermistor
With the increasing complexity of electric systems and density of electronic components in modern vehicles, conventional NTC thermistor sensor technology are vulnerable to stray electromagnetic interference (EMI), causing self-heating.
Amphenol Thermometrics UK Ltd has developed noise-immune NTC thermistors with an integrated RF de-coupling function, providing EMI protection at the component level over a wide frequency range.
- NTC element-level EMI protection
- Drop-in upgrade for existing applications
- Reduce your system costs:
- EMC-tested to GMW30974 / IS) 11452
- Range of conformal coatings available
- Fast time response
- EV/HEV/PHEV markets
- Battery temperature sensing
- Existing automotive - upgrade
- Drive systems
- Air intake/coolant
Amphenol electric vehicle sensors can be custom designed to meet the exact specifications and demands of application.
Speak with one of our engineers today about your sensor technology needs.
Take This Page With You
Download a PDF of this product’s information. Fill out the form below: