|Parameter (Note 1,2)||Unit||Value||Comment|
|Pressure Range||mmHg||450 to 1050||Absolute pressure|
|Excitation||Volts||1 to 6||DC Voltage|
|Offset Voltage7||mV/V||4.5||Typical @ 750 mmHg|
|Pressure Non Linearity7||%||±1||Typical TBNL, 300 mmHg Range|
|Operating Temperature8||°C||15 to 45||59 to 113°F|
|Storage Temperature||°C||-25 to 70||-13 to 158°F|
|Media Compatibility 9, 10||
Clean, dry and non-corrosive gases
- Values measured at 22°C (72°F) unless noted with 3000 ohm resistors completing the bridge.
- Pressure sensor performance can be affected by die mounting. Packaging stress should be minimized to achieve the specified performance.
- Proof Pressure: The maximum pressure at which the sensor may be subjected as an uncommon event and for a short duration of time without permanent damage or performance degradation. If the Proof Pressure is exceeded, the die performance is no longer guaranteed.
- Burst Pressure: The pressure at which permanent damage to the sensor may occur. Specification is for quasi-static pressure in an oil medium applied to the diaphragm side of the die.
- Parameter is measured at the wafer-level 100% at room temperature, atmospheric pressure and 3V.
- Symmetry is calculated as 2*(r1 – r2)/(r1 + r2), where r1 and r2 are two piezoresistors measured separately.
- Parameters marked “Typical” are verified by testing samples from each wafer. TCR of sensor resistors only. TCR of bridge circuit will be affected by the resistor values completing the bridge.
- Die is capable beyond this range with additional validation.
- Die with protective layers has been successfully used in various medical and biological applications.
- If the sensor is to be exposed to radiation, it is recommended to shield the die from radiation and implement auto-zeroing.