||700 to 1050
||50 to 122
||(10°C to 50°C)
||1 to 8
||AC or DC
||12 to 27
|Linearity and Pressure Hysteresis
||±2% of reading or ±1 mmHg, whichever is greater
|Temperature Coefficient of Zero
||μV/ V / °C
|Temperature Coefficient of Resistance
|Temperature Coefficient of Sensitivity
||800 ± 20%
||-2 to 12
||Clean, dry and non-corrosive gases
- Values measured at 0.6 mA and 71.6°F (22°C) unless noted with 800 Ω1. Values measured at 0.6 mA and 71.6°F (22°C) unless noted with 800 Ωresistor between +Out and –IN, and –Out and –IN. Die performance willvary depending on die attach material. The die attach material shouldbe chosen to minimize package stress transmitted to the sensor die.
- Zero offset and sensitivity at 750mmHg and 25C.
- Extrapolated error at 300 mmHg by straight line through 0 and 100mmHg pressure readings
- Topside pressure.
- Symmetry is the difference between the two bridge resistor valuescompared to the average of the two bridge resistors: Rsymm=2 (R32 -R12) / (R12 + R32) * 100%
- A protective coating must cover the sensor die for use with saline andother fluids.