Single-Use Temperature Sensor
Thermometrics Single-Use Temperature Sensors are used in neonatal incubators to monitor the temperature of an infant’s skin. For accurate and reliable temperature measurement, this sensor consists of an NTC thermistor and is offered in two different configurations – single chip and double chip.
Because this sensor is intended for use on infants, it was designed to conform to ISO 10993 Biocompatibility Evaluation on cytotoxicity, skin irritation and sensitization.
- R25°C = 29.85 kΩ ~ 30.17 kΩ
- R31°C = 23.04 kΩ ~ 23.28 kΩ
- R37°C = 17.96 kΩ ~ 18.14 kΩ
- Hi-pot: 1500V/50Hz 0.5mA, 1 minute, no breakdown or flashover
- Mating Connector: LEMO-REDEL PKG M0 4GL-LA/6GL LV
- Tip, wire, and epoxy conform to ISO 10993 biocompatibility evaluation on cytotoxicity, skin irritation and sensitization.
- Hi-pot Test
- 80°C 1000H Aging Test
- Pull Test
- 50% Alcohol Compatibility Test
- ISO 10993 Biocompatibility Test
- Neonatal/infant incubators
- Other skin surface temperature measurement
|Part No.||Chip Qty|
Medical Disclaimer: You are hereby advised that Amphenol Advanced Sensors has not performed any biocompatibility or clinical testing of these products. The responsibility to ensure that all products comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws lies with the OEM manufacturer or user.