CO2 Sensor Module
The Telaire T6613 is a small, compact CO2 Sensor Module designed to meet the volume, cost, and delivery expectations of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). The module is ideal for customers who are familiar with the design, integration, and handling of electronic components.
All units are factory calibrated to measure Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentration levels up to 2000 and 5000 ppm. For higher concentrations, Telaire dual channel sensors are available.
Telaire offers high-volume manufacturing capabilities, a global sales force, and additional engineering resources to support your sensing application needs.
- An affordable gas sensing solution for OEMs
- Small, compact in size
- Designed to integrate into existing controls and equipment
- All units are factory-calibrated
- A reliable sensor design based on 15 years of engineering and manufacturing expertise
- Flexible CO2 sensor platform designed to interact with other microprocessor devices
- Eliminates the need for calibration in most applications with Telaire’s patented ABC Logic™ software
- Lifetime calibration warranty
- Compact design
- High sensitivity
- Fast response time
- Low cost
- Included ambient temperature (thermistor) sensor
|Method||Non Dispersive Infrared (NDIR), gold-plated optics, diffusion or flow through sampling (with Telaire’s patented ABC Logic Self Calibrated Algorithm)|
|Measurement Range||0 to 2000 ppm**|
|Temperature Dependence||0.2% FS per °C|
|Stability||< 2% of FS over life of sensor (15 years typical)|
|Pressure Dependence||0.13% of reading per mm Hg|
|Calibration Interval||Not required|
|Response Time||< 2 minutes for 90% step change typical|
|Signal Update||Every 4 seconds|
|Warm Up Time||
|Storage Conditions||-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)|
|Analog||0 to 4 VDC|
|Power Supply Requirements||5 VDC regulated (±5%)|
|Interface Connections||Designed for 12 pin male header with 0.1 in (2.54 mm) spacing. Header not included.|
|Flow Rates (Via Flow Ports)||Flow through version 40 to 50 cc/min|
|Warranty Terms||12 months|
|* Tolerance based on span gas of ±2%.
** Subjecting sensors to environments less than 400 ppm for more than 15 minutes may affect accuracy due to ABC Logic algorithm.