Telaire T6703 Series of CO2 Modules is ideal for applications where CO2 levels need to be measured to assess indoor air quality, such as residential applications. All units are factory-calibrated to measure CO2 concentration levels up to 5000 ppm.
- An affordable gas sensing solution for OEMs.
- Eliminates the need for calibration in most applications with Telaire’s patented ABC LogicTM software. Lifetime calibration warranty.
- A reliable sensor design based on 20 years of engineering and manufacturing expertise.
- Flexible CO2 sensor platform designed to interact with other microprocessor devices.
- Compact design for simple product integration.
|Method||Non Dispersive Infrared (NDIR), gold plated optics,diffusion sampling (with Telaire’s Patented ABC Logic Self Calibrated Algorithm)|
|Measurement Range||0 to 5000 ppm|
|Dimensions||1.18 in X 0.61 in X 0.34 in
(30 mm X 15.6 mm X 8.6 mm)
|Accuracy*||400-5000 ppm ± 75 ppm or 10% of reading, whichever is greater|
|Temperature Dependence||5 ppm per °C or 0.5% of the reading per °C, whichever is greater|
|Stability||< 2% of FS over life of sensor (15 years typical)|
|Pressure Dependence||0.13% of reading per mm Hg|
|Calibration Interval||Not required|
|Response Time||< 3 minutes for 90% step change typical|
|Signal Update||Every 5 seconds|
|Warm Up Time||
|Storage Conditions||-22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)|