Telaire T6703 Series
Miniature CO2 Sensor Modules
Telaire T6703 Series of CO2 Modules is ideal for applications where CO2 levels need to be measured to assess indoor air quality, such as residential applications. All units are factory-calibrated to measure CO2 concentration levels up to 5000 ppm.
- Air Purifiers
- Air Conditioning
- Home monitoring
- Desktop IAQ
- Consumer products
- An affordable gas sensing solution for OEMs.
- Eliminates the need for calibration in most applications with Telaire’s patented ABC LogicTM software. Lifetime calibration warranty.
- A reliable sensor design based on 20 years of engineering and manufacturing expertise.
- Flexible CO2 sensor platform designed to interact with other microprocessor devices.
- Compact design for simple product integration.
|Method||Non Dispersive Infrared (NDIR), gold plated optics,diffusion sampling (with Telaire’s Patented ABC Logic Self Calibrated Algorithm)|
|Measurement Range||0 to 5000 ppm|
|Dimensions||1.18 in X 0.61 in X 0.34 in
(30 mm X 15.6 mm X 8.6 mm)
|Accuracy*||400-5000 ppm ± 75 ppm or 10% of reading, whichever is greater|
|Temperature Dependence||5 ppm per °C or 0.5% of the reading per °C, whichever is greater|
|Stability||< 2% of FS over life of sensor (15 years typical)|
|Pressure Dependence||0.13% of reading per mm Hg|
|Calibration Interval||Not required|
|Response Time||< 3 minutes for 90% step change typical|
|Signal Update||Every 5 seconds|
|Warm Up Time||
|Storage Conditions||-22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)|