- HVAC return air ducts
Telaire T8031 Ventostat
CO2 Duct Mount Transmitter
Telaire Ventostat T8031 CO2 Duct Mount Transmitter is the smallest package available designed to be installed in HVAC return air ducts. It is designed for indoor air quality and energy conservation applications, offering accuracy and versatility at an affordable price. This exceptional product line touts an unobtrusive form factor that is easy to install, simple to use, and remains accurate over the expected life of the device using Telaire’s patented ABC Logic™ (Automatic Background Calibration) technology.
- One of the smallest in-duct CO2 transmitters on the market.
- Simple installation (mounting hardware and instructions included).
- Ideally suited for OEM manufacturers that must accommodate smaller < 6 inch (15.2 cm) HVAC return air ducts.
- Offers standard 0-10 volt output.
- Patented absorption infrared/gas sensing engine provides high accuracy in a compact, low-cost package.
- Patented ABC Logic™ self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications.
- Gas permeable, water-resistant diffusion filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor.
- Lifetime calibration guarantee.
|Measurement Range||0-2000 PPM factory calibrated|
|Duct Air Velocity||0 to 1500 ft/min (0 to 450 meter/min)|
|Temp Dependence||0.2% of full scale per ºC|
|Stability||<2% of full scale over the life of the sensor (10 years typical)|
|Accuracy*||±40 ppm +3% of reading @ 22ºC (72ºF) when compared with a factory certified reference|
|Non-Linearity||<1% of full scale @ 22ºC (72ºF)|
|Pressure Dependence||0.13% of reading per mm of mercury|
|Response Time||3 minutes typical for a 90% step change at low duct speeds|
|Sampling Rate||Every two seconds, 25% duty cycle|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 0ºC to 50ºC (32ºF to 122ºF)
Humidity: 0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
|Storage Conditions||-20ºC to 70ºC (-40ºF to 158ºF)|
|Note:||The Telaire product line offers patented ABC Logic™ software for self-correction of drift to better than ±20 ppm per year. The system is virtually free of maintenance and typically has than 10 years.|
CO2 Sensor Sniffs Out Human Smugglers - Telaire Application Note