The Telaire Ventostat T8041/T8042 CO2 Duct Probe Transmitter is suitable for indoor air quality and energy conservation applications, offering accuracy and versatility at an affordable price. This exceptional product line touts an unobtrusive form factor that is easy to install, simple to use, and remains accurate over the expected life of the device using Telaire’s patented ABC Logic™ (Automatic Background Calibration) technology.
- CO2 transmitters can be used in a broad range of applications including air quality monitoring in buildings.
- CO2 concentration levels in buildings are monitored to provide an indication of occupancy and to drive a ventilation control strategy. An effective DCV (Demand Controlled Ventilation) strategy will conserve energy and maintain indoor air quality.
- Simple installation (mounting hardware and instructions included)
- Ideally suited for larger HVAC return air ducts
- Offers standard 0-10 volt output Patented absorption infrared/gas sensing engine provides high accuracy in a compact low cost package
- Patented ABC Logic™ self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications
- Gas permeable, water resistant diffusion filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor
- Lifetime calibration guarantee
- Two probe lengths avaliable
|Measurement Range||0-2000 PPM factory calibrated|
|Duct Air Velocity||0 to 1500 ft/min (0 to 450 meter/min)|
|Temp Dependence||0.2% of full scale per ºC|
|Stability||<2% of full scale over the life of the sensor (10 years typical)|
|Accuracy*||±40 ppm +3% of reading @ 22ºC (72ºF) when compared with a factory certified reference|
|Non-Linearity||<1% of full scale @ 22ºC (72ºF)|
|Pressure Dependence||0.13% of reading per mm of mercury|
|Response Time||3 minutes typical for a 90% step change at low duct speeds|
|Sampling Rate||Every two seconds, 25% duty cycle|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 0ºC to 50ºC (32ºF to 122ºF)
Humidity: 0 to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
|Storage Conditions||-20ºC to 70ºC (-40ºF to 158ºF)|
|Note:||The Telaire product line offers patented ABC Logic™ software for self-correction of drift to better than ±20 ppm per year. The system is virtually free of maintenance and typically has than 10 years.|