Telaire T8100 NS Ventostat
Wall Mount CO2 Sensors
Telaire Ventostat T8100-NS Series of Wall-Mount CO2 Sensors provide patented, absorption infrared gas sensing with high accuracy in a compact, low cost package.
- Patented, Absorption Infrared Gas sensing engine provides high accuracy in a compact low cost package.
- Local temperature adjustments with slide pot and night set override control.
- Patented ABC Logic™ self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications.
- Lifetime CO2 calibration guarantee when using ABC Logic™.
- Mounting plate with two-piece terminal blocks provide quick, easy wiring.
- Gas permeable, water resistant CO2 diffusion filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor.
- Locking screw secures cover and sensor to the mounting bracket for tamper resistance.
- Dual simultaneous analog outputs (V & mA) available.
- Sensors are shipped factory calibrated.
- Temperature sensor on all models.
- Modern enclosure with customized branding available.
|T8100/T8300 Single Channel||T8200 Dual Channel|
|Sensing Method||Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption
Patented ABC Logic self calibration algorithm
|CO2 Measurement Range||0 to 2000 ppm
0 ppm = 0 V, 4 mA
|CO2 Accuracy||400-1250 ppm ±30 ppm or 3% of reading (whichever is greater)
1250-2000 ppm ±5% of reading + 30ppm
|75 ppm or 10% of reading (whichever is greater)|
|Stability||<2% of FS over life of sensor (15 years)||<5% of FS or <10% reading annual over life of sensor (10 years)|
|Pressure Dependence||0.135% of reading per mm Hg|
|Operating Conditions||0°C to 50°C
0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
|Storage Conditions||-40°C to 70°C|