Waterproof Relative Humidity Transmitter
Telaire EHRH Relative Humidity Transmitter is a waterproof RH sensing element and package, which is ideally suited for monitoring relative humidity in high RH/harsh environment applications or where washdowns are required. The unit is designed for continuous monitoring of relative humidity and temperature and is available in ±2% accuracy.
- Indoor growing and horticulture
- Industrial environments
- Food processing plants
- Precision humidity and temperature transmitter for HVAC control applications
- Analog outputs 0-5, 0-10V, 4-20mA.
- Field replaceable humidity/temp sensor.
- Highly repeatable and stable measurement
- Field selectable analog output options
- Standard passive and active temperature outputs.
- Mounting plate with two-piece terminal blocks provide quick, easy wiring
- 2 year warranty
- Euro and US sized available
- Display and non-display versions available
- Waterproof Sensing Element and Housing
- Compact Transmitter with Built-in Sensor
- Bulk Polymer Resistance RH Sensor
- Resistant to Contamination
- Thermistor Temperature Measurement
- Temperature Compensation
|Sensing Element||Resistance change of bulk polymer sensor|
|Accuracy at 77°F (25°C)||±2% RH. 30 to 95% RH including hysteresis, linearity, and repeatability.|
|Temperature Effect||Less than 0.11% per ºF (0.06% per ºC)|
|Hysteresis||Less than 1%|
|Operating Range, Sensor & Electronics||0% to 100% RH, -20ºC to 54ºC (-4ºF to 129ºF)|
|Maximum Air Velocity||10,000 ft/minimum (3,048 m/minimum)|
|Output Ranges||4 to 20 mA current, two-wire, loop-powered for 0 to 100%, RH (standard) into 0 to 900 Ω|
|Sensing Element||Thermistor, 10 KΩ at 77°F (25ºC), two-wire measurement|
|Accuracy at 77°F (25ºC)||±0.5ºF (±0.3ºC). Also available with 100 (RTD with 4 mA to 20 mA analog output.|
|Long Term Stability||Less than 2% drift per year typical|
Consult factory for further information.