- HVAC control applications
Relative Humidity & Temperature Transmitter
Telaire T8700 Relative Humidity & Temperature Transmitter is a precision humidity and temperature transmitter for HVAC control applications that uses Amphenol Advanced Sensors own ChipCap Sensor, allowing for quick and simple field replacement, negating the need to replace or return the complete transmitter for recalibration. The transmitter has an accuracy of +/- 2.5% and has standard analog outputs that are all user selectable. They include 0-5 v, 0-10v, and 4-20mA. Temperature measurements can be made by the active signal conditioned output, as well as the standard passive 10K Type II thermistor.
The T8700 relative humidity transmitter is available in two sizes to suit the European and US markets, as well as display and non-display options. All models are easy to install, through a two-piece enclosure and simple terminal blocks.
- Precision humidity and temperature transmitter for HVAC control applications
- Analog outputs 0-5, 0-10V, 4-20mA.
- Field replaceable humidity/temp sensor.
- Highly repeatable and stable measurement
- Field selectable analog output options
- Standard passive and active temperature outputs.
- Mounting plate with two-piece terminal blocks provide quick, easy wiring
- 2 year warranty
- Euro and US sized available
- Display and non-display versions available
|Sensing Method||Fully integrated humidity and temperature|
|Power Supply Requirements||18-30 VAC RMS, 50/60 Hz, or 18 to 42 VDC, polarity protected|
|Power Consumption||Typical 0.7 W at nominal voltage of 24V AC RMS|
|Temperature Dependence||0.2% FS per °C (±0.11% per °F)|
|Flammability Classification||UL94 5VA|
|Thermistor Type||NTC 10 K W thermistor (passive)|
|Operating Conditions||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
|Storage Conditions||-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)|
|Certification||CE and RoHS compliant|
|Thermistor Accuracy||±1°C (15° to 35°C)|
|RH Sensing Element||Capacitive polymer sensor|
|RH Range||0% to 99% RH (non-condensing)|
|RH Accuracy (25°C)||±2.5% RH (20 to 80% RH)
±3.5% RH (80% RH)
|Active Temperature Range||0 to 50°C|
|Active Temperature Accuracy||±0.8°C @ 22°C|