Thermometrics NTC Thermistors
Glass Type JM - Resin-Coated
Thermometrics Type JM of Resin-Coated Glass-Encapsulated Thermistors are glass-encapsulated NTC thermistors housed in a resin tip, which is bonded to 'figure 8' PVC leadout wires. They are resistant to moisture ingress, which makes them suitable for use in air conditioning evaporators to prevent inefficiency due to icing.
- Air conditioning evaporators
- Resistant to moisture ingress
- Withstands immersion in water at 176°F (80°C) for >1200 hours while powered with 7.5 VDC using a 10 kΩ resistor without deterioration
- Available using any device in the Thermometrics standard DK range
- Range of wire length is 9.84 in to 196.84 in (250 mm to 5000 mm)
|Temperature Range:||-22°F to 221°F (-30°C to 105°C)|
|Insulation Resistance:||>100 MΩ @ 500 VDC|
|Wire Conductors:||7 x 0.3 mm diameter (0.5 mm2)|
|Wire Insulation:||Automotive grade PVC|
|Resistance-Temperature Characteristics:||Refer to DK datasheet.|
|Options:||Other resistance-temperature characteristics
Other wire types
Part numbers are described in the datasheet.