Refrigerant/ AC Coolant Temperature Sensor
Thermometrics automotive Refrigerant/ AC Coolant Temperature Sensor measures the refrigerant temperature both at the high-pressure side and low-pressure side in an air-conditioning (A/C) system. This automotive coolant temperature sensor is used to detect the operating temperature of the A/C system to determine operating conditions and potential system failures.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C~ 140°C
- USCAR 1.2mm sealed connection system
- M12x1.5-6g thread, Zn plated steel body
- Existing field-proven design
- High accuracy and long term stability
- Design for compact space applications
- Extremely fast response
- Compliance with RoHS
- Alternate RvT curves available per request
- Alternate housing & O-Ring material available for different media compatibility
- Automotive HVAC Refrigerant Temperature
- Battery coolant temperature
- Engine coolant temperature
- Transmission oil temperature
- Industrial temperature monitor
|Resistance @ 25°C
Amphenol electric vehicle sensors can be custom designed to meet the exact specifications and demands of application.
Speak with one of our engineers today about your sensor technology needs.
Take This Page With You
Download a PDF of this product’s information. Fill out the form below: