Flow-Through Temperature Sensor
The flow-through temperature sensor monitors the temperature of a fluid that passes through it. A system control module receives this temperature reading and uses a control loop to control the overall system temperature. This automotive sensor can be used to monitor engine temperature, heater temperature, or industrial supply temperature.
- Available in 4 tube configurations
- USCAR sealed connection system
- Polyamide 6/6 housing material
- R@25°C 🡪 10kΩ±1.5%
- Response time < 15 seconds (flowing water)
- New version mates with polyamide tube of 14mm id
- Alternate RvT curves available upon request
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 120°C
- EV/HEV – battery pack coolant
- Industrial process flow measurement
- Engine coolant temperature
- Home Appliances
- HVAC water management
|GE-2102||0.50 in. (12.70 mm)|
|GE-1935||0.75 in. (19.05 mm)|
|GE-2103||1.25 in. (31.75 mm)|
|CTTS-302651-F01||0.55 in. (14.00mm)|
Amphenol electric vehicle sensors can be custom designed to meet the exact specifications and demands of application.
Speak with one of our engineers today about your sensor technology needs.
Take This Page With You
Download a PDF of this product’s information. Fill out the form below: